Reconstruction of a heritage-protected farm
client Fondazione pro paesaggio Alto Adige
The rural residential house of the 16th century is composed of a residential building and a building for farming (1597). Residential building with barrel vault aisle, traditional kitchen and smoke room with flat ceiling, lounge with wood panelling with ‘Bauernmalerei’ (peasant-style painting), painted decors of Saint John of Nepomuk and Antony of Padua, commissioned 1833 by Antonio Costa. Cellar with barrel vault and corridor with wooden beams. The western part of the barn consists of the apartment of the farm labours and an other cellar with groined vault. Reconstruction and restructuration of the rural house after a fire in the residential building in 2009.Execution of two residential units.