Dr. Arch. Sylvia Dell’Agnolo,
born in 1957 in Tarres (Laces)
Architecture degree in Innsbruck, state examination in Chieti.
Univ. ass. for structural engeneering and design at the chair of Prof. E. Hiesmayr, Vienna.
Collaboration at the office of Prof. E. Hiesmayr, Vienna.
Collaboration at the office of Arch. Roland Gnaiger, Bregenz.
Collaboration at the office of Arch. Hermann Kaufmann, Bregenz.
Technical advisor at the office of
preservation of historical monuments 1988-2000
Member of the II. Comission of landscape protection 1988-2000
Dr. Ing. Egon Kelderer
Born in 1961 in Termeno
Engineering degree in Padua, state examination in Padua
Research paper at the University of Padua at the institute of urban planning with Prof. P.L.Giordani (1993-1997), various publications
Collaboration at the office of Prof. Oswald Zoeggeler, Bolzano (1993-2000)
Further education as KlimaHaus planner in 2004
Further education as passive house building planner in 2004
Opening of the architecture office on the 7th of April, 2000
Award winning competitions:
Winery Cantina Bolzano – 1. Prize
Façade design for the school of hotel management Kaiserhof, Merano – 1. Prize
Mausoleum for Alberto Martini, Oderzo – 2. Prize
Bypass, Santa Christina
Elementary School, Santa Christina